This episode of Poolside Chats with Jess explores building custom homes in the mountains of North Carolina with Sean Sullivan of Living Stone Design + Build. Sean's knowledge as a local expert builder provides insight into some important consideration and must-know issues when buying property and building a custom home in this incredibly beautiful and sometimes challenging terrain.
Living Stone Design + Build
Sean's recently released book: Building A Quality Custom Home, What you need to know
A step-by-step guide to the “must-know” issues of building your dream home. In this helpful and user-friendly book you will:
– Learn the 10 critical questions to ask before you build.
– Find out the 7 most important places to spend money on your home.
– Understand the top 12 mistakes made by new homeowners… and how to avoid them.
– Discover the startling step most people fail to take when choosing a builder.
– Uncover the unwelcome surprises that could inflate your custom home cost
– Find out the secrets of how to make your builder love you and treat your new home like his own.
– Learn the 8 common arguments homeowners and home builders have… and how to avoid them.
– Verify that the new construction process is on track with 7 helpful checklists
Jessica Colley is co-owner, Buyer Specialist and Certified International Property Specialist with Cottonwood Properties, a Keller Williams team. Jessica and her husband Eddie Colley were recently profiled as two of the best real estate agents in North Carolina, based in Black Mountain and serving the Western North Carolina area.
Our team at Cottonwood Properties is dedicated to offering the best customer service possible, with high standards and a culture of caring. When you're looking for a Real Estate firm to help you navigate through the process of buying or selling, you need to choose a company that is experienced, local, and has a proven track record. Cottonwood Properties is a full service Real Estate firm focusing on sales and rentals in Asheville, Black Mountain, Montreat, and surrounding areas.